Brain Drill

Right now I feel like a drill is going through ear, penetrating my brain, and coming out the other side. Im being punished for not having a job to go to today, by the neighbors doing some kind of carpentry. Thats right Fish, carpenTry. I should also note that I reread my last post recently and was appalled at all the spelling and grammatical errors. I sincerely apologize for how hard and annoying it is to read any of my posts. I promise to proof read from now on.

As stated above, my last temp assignment ended on Friday. What the heck, man? I'm really sick of not having a permanent job. I hated Craparoni Grill, but at least I knew I was there as long as I wanted to be. I really don't like this temp business, or even "temp to hire" business. What does temp to hire mean anyways? I am still confused about the idea of it. I have thus decided to look for something on my own. Sure if the temp agency throws something my way I'll take it for the paycheck, but other than that I have decided to rely on myself for finding something. I remember being out of a job in college and how much I hated interviewing and filling out applications. Real jobs are even worse. I guess the only thing about it that is good is that I'll be a lot more excited when I get hired on at an CPA firm than I was when I got hired on at Macaroni Grill.

In other news I have decided to take an institute class on Tuesday nights this semester. I figure now that I have my nights open from work and I don't have homework, because I am GRADUATED, I should take the time to study the good word a bit more. That and it should help cure the social deficiencies that plague my life constantly. So yeah, two birds, one stone, that old chestnut. Im not even sure what the class is on to be honest. Hopefully not Old Testament.

Lastly, I finally got Snubbs registered in California. Snubbs is my car by the way. I can't even say how much of a relief it is to finally have that done. Anyone else ever driven with expired plates that expired 4 months prior? Talk about nerve racking. I think the worst experience was when I came across a sobriety check in Brea with 5 or 6 cop cars, and freaking out that they would see my plates. I am now pleased to say that Snubbs is legal and driving in a city near you.

4 Comments »

  • That a boy staying positive. Smart to look for a job that will last and be something you choose.
    Love Dad

  • You should talk to the employment person in your ward...usually there is someone in the singles ward with that as a calling, they usually know where to send you. Just a thought! I know how unsettling it must be for you. Glad you're trying to make the best of it. Hey, why haven't you called me? We haven't talked in forever!

  • Eff trying to find a new job, tell me about it. I am trying to line up employment for when I graduate in 3 months. Stresses me the hell out I tell you what.

  • You're doing a great job marketing yourself - keep it up! Sooner or later, someone will take notice because you're just too brilliant to ignore for long!

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Presents HD TV Futurama Streaming. Featured on Wedding Dresses.