I found this thing on another blog (alltheweigh.com) and thought it might be fun. Lets see.
- What is your current relationship status? (Be as specific as you’d like to be!) Married! Been married for a little over a year now and its glorious.
- List a few qualities that you look for in a significant other...Most of the qualities I seek revolve around being able to stand me and my humor, or in my wife's case actually like the weird natural way I am. I also love a girl who is outgoing and confident. Tall of course. Physically I like them curvy. :)
- If you could choose to date one character in TV or film, who would you choose? And which characteristics are most appealing? Does Kim Kardashian count as a character (my wife is going to kill me)? If not, then I would pick Gloria from Modern Family. Do I really need to explain why?
- How long should you date before becoming exclusive? The shorter the better in my opinion. But I guess its up to the couple.
- What are your thoughts on public displays of affection? Definitely down to hold hands and some pecking. Anything past that is a bit much for me.
- Do you kiss on the first date? Ask the wife. :)
- Biggest turn-off? Cockiness. I guess in women it would be referred to as bitchiness.
- What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I'll be honest, somewhere between the face and boobs. I'm a guy. It just depends on what is more striking.
- How long do you/did you wait before becoming intimate? I am proud to say that the lady and I waited until marriage. It was a tuff time for sure. There were some heated make out sessions.
- Describe your dream date. I know this is going to sound cheesy (Ash loves that about me), but to be perfectly honest, my dream date would be my wife's dream date. Not too sure what that is, but whatever would be her dream date would be mine. I honestly don't think I could enjoy myself to fullest doing what I REALLY love to do while my wife was there. Let me explain. I love music. Most of it my wife isn't into. My dream date would revolve around seeing one of my favorite bands live or something with a special dinner. I don't know, I am not that creative. But the lady wouldn't really enjoy that, which would make me enjoy it less. I would more enjoy doing whatever she wanted to do. Gaga concert and sushi maybe? Who knows. I just like to spend time with her. That was a longer answer than I anticipated.