Graduation!

As most of you know, I finally graduated college. WOOHOO! It was a very exciting, fun filled weekend. There were a lot of pictures and somewhat a lot to say so I decided to break it up into two posts. This first one will cover graduation day and in a couple days I will post another that will cover my last day in Utah.



Wow, what a day! It was a little hectic, as I am sure it is for everyone that goes through it. After going to bed at 3:30 AM the night before, I have to wake up at 6:00 AM to be ready in time to get to the school at 7 to check in. Needless to say, I was completely tired most of the day, but the excitement kept me chipper. Pretty much my entire immediate family came. My dad and stepmom, mom and stepdad, grandma and grandpa, great-grandmother, and great-aunt all came to Utah to celebrate and watch me graduate. I thought it was pretty cool and really appreciated everyone making the trip out. Here is a picture of my dad and I at around 7:15 AM before the ceremony.

Here is me, my mom, and my dad after graduation. How excited am I at this moment? haha.


Me with (left to right): Margie, Nana, Grandma, Grandpa.


Me and Nana. She is 96 and she made it all the way from California. What a trooper! I love her and I am so glad she was healthy enough to make it.


The night of graduation we all went out to eat at Macaroni Grill. I worked there so it was easy to get the reservation. Laura is a good friend of mine and she ended up being our server which was fun. I think this is her token Japanese pose. She is only missing her camera and hawaiian shirt.


Here I am, happy as a clam at dinner.

All in all it was a great day, but very tiring. I am glad I ended up walking rather that just coming home after finals. I'll be back in a few days with more pictures and stuff. Enjoy for now.

Enjoy this song by my good friend Cory Mon called Touch of Grace.

4 Comments »

  • It was such a fun time. So glad we were all able to go.

  • looks like you sat at ol table # 44 at the Mac Grill. Now you're gone and I didnt even get a chance to say bye, damn. Next time you're in Utah give me a buzz.

    P.S. I was thinking today as I was driving home, Why dont more people share our love for Strung-out? I mean why didnt they catch on with more people?

  • I LOVE these pictures! I can't believe how much you look like dad!!! You look great! Wish we could have been there too...can't wait to see you in June =)

  • The whole week end was great. getting to know your friends was awsome. you are truly blessed to have so many people that care and love you I'm so proud of you and who you are
    Love Dad

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Presents HD TV Futurama Streaming. Featured on Wedding Dresses.