Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

First off, does anyone else hate it when its 2:00 AM and you suddenly have an awesome idea for a blog post? This happened to me last night. I wanted to get up right then and there and spend an hour typing it up, but knew I would be super tired in the morning, and I was also already really tired at the moment. So, I decided to just type it up today. No problem, right? WRONG. It would easy enough to do if I could remember what the crap I wanted to write about. I still have no idea what it was about. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

But, alas, I do have a bit of good news to write about for those of you interested in my life. I would like to formally announce that I, Scott Andrew Hayden, will once again be a contributing member of society starting this Monday. That's right, I got a job today. Excitement doesn't begin to explain my feelings. I'll be working for a company called FASTech that is located in Buena Park. They do a lot of gas station maintenance such as nozzles and tanks and all that stuff. The told me they were qualified to build a gas station from the ground up, but they basically stuck with the maintenance of them. I'll be a staff accountant for them working directly under the controller. I'm excited to finally be working again, and to be making money. This last month and a half have sucked because I have had pretty much no money to go out with. Luckily, parents have gracious enough to help me out with my bills. Thanks again!

Also, I have received my CPA exam study materials in the mail. I know its going to suck studying all that time but I have to admit I am excited to start. Its kind of a headache to apply to take the test with the state. So hopefully I'll get all that squared away soon and start taking care of these tests.

4 Comments »

  • way to go Scott

  • Oh Congratulations!!! That's so great, you MUST be thrilled :) Yay for new jobs! I've never woken up in the middle of the night with a good blogpost idea, LOL, BUT--that being said, my mind all day will see a situation and will automatically picture a photography of that moment in my mind and a blog post title will also come! What's wrong with us? LOL. Miss you! We're not coming home for Christmas, but hopefully Mia and I will be able to come out this summer.

  • congrats! i know how hard it can be to depend on your parents... you will rock this job!

  • I think I was smiling in my sleep, I was so excited about your new job! You and I have some celebrating to do this weekend! Perhaps over pancakes at Original Pancake House? And YES - I will often get brilliant ideas in the middle of the night. Sometimes they're still brilliant in the morning, but more often I either can't remember them or they're lame in the light of day.

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Presents HD TV Futurama Streaming. Featured on Wedding Dresses.