25 and counting...

Happy Birthday to me! So today was my 25th birthday and I had a blast. I drove out Alicia Viejo to have lunch with my mom at a hip little place called the Mustard Cafe. Short tangent, how bad is it that I had to google how to spell Alicia Viejo and I grew up here in Orange County? Anyways, the Mustard Cafe was scrumdiddlyumptious. They had some fruit salad that was very tasty. I can't remember what the sandwich I had was called but it was pretty bomb. It was nice to have lunch all by myself with the Momster. Before I moved to Utah we would have little outings such as this every so often and I always enjoyed them. So it was nice to have another one. I know that is total momma's boy but give me a break, I am the baby of the family and the only not married yet. I can't help it.

Tonight I got together with a group of friends for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. SO GOOD! Seriously, those who have not been, make a point to go there. Its so much better than the crappy Italian restaurant that I work at that will remain nameless. I had some kind of Cajun jambalaya pasta that was good. I also finished it off with some banana cream cheese cake. HMMMMM!!! I believe the picture above is me mid-bite of the cheesecake.

The best part of the night was honestly just being with friends. Another side note, can you tell which person out of the three above has lived in Utah for 3 years? How freakin white am I? Anywho, like I was saying, it was so much fun to be out with friends. Above its me with Jeff to my left (haha, Jeff you appreciate that phrase) and Bill on my right.

One thing I have appreciated since being home, is being able to spend time with my California friends. Its nice to know that I don't have to cram in as much time with them as I can like I did when I came home from school.

Here is the whole gang. From left to right its Nicole, Jeff, Me, Bill, Trevor, Amy, and Heather.

Another shot of everybody. After dinner we decided to go see a movie at the Block so we drove over there. Once we got there everyone decided that they would rather have frozen yogurt instead. So in an attempt to take advantage of these low gas prices that we are experiencing right now, we drove to Yogurt Land in Fullerton. Luckily I was riding with Bill and didn't have to drive. Thanks Bill! Haha. Frozen yogurt was rad. For some reason I have been craving it like mad since I have been home. All in all it was an awesome night. It was great to get some friends over in a celebration of me. haha. Really though, is there a better day out of the year than your birthday? I would venture to say no. I love it. I told everyone I talked to today that it was my birthday. Tomorrow is a sad day because there is 365 more days until my birthday. Thanks again for everyone that came tonight!

5 Comments »

  • Glad you had a good time. Now you've made me hungry for Cheesecake Factory.

  • happy birthday.. I always thought you were older than me.. guess not

  • Isn't it Aliso Viejo? And the exit off the freeway is Alicia Parkway? LOL, you nut! Looks like you had a great birthday and have great friends. Can't wait to see you soon...

  • and yeah my phone broke like 2 months ago and I lost your number. Perhaps if you still have my number we could exchange some encouraging texts one day. Thank you

  • Green street hooligans was quite possibly one of the worst films i've ever seen.

    seriously.

    Elija woods random occasional commentary is probably some of the worst movie narration ever. im pretty sure it was written by a 15 year old.

    absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. and then in the end, they try to dramatize it and wring some sort of life lesson from it and...im just astounded.

    i kept waiting for it to get amazing, and it never even got good. all it was, was mindless fighting, gratuitous eff bombs, and poor dialog. and let me say, that as the betrayer lay drunken on the bench i said to myself, "hmm. I'll bet he runs in at the end and redeems himself." then he suddenly stood up and sang.

    ill admit, i didnt see that one comming.

    a rather large waste of two hours.

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Presents HD TV Futurama Streaming. Featured on Wedding Dresses.