Shoot 'em up

This last saturday I went paintballing with Jeff and his brother-in-law Michael. We drove all the way out to Camp Pendelton which I am pretty sure is in San Diego County. A big group of people from Jeff's office put the trip together so we had a whole course to ourselves. Paintballing is seriously so much fun. The ball hurts enough to make it fun when you shoot other people, but not enough to not want to play myself. I have like 10 welts all over my body. I was going to take a picture of one of them because it is way narly but decided that nobody wants to see that. By the way, i'm not trying to look hardcore in this picture, I think the sun was in my eyes.

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Presents HD TV Futurama Streaming. Featured on Wedding Dresses.