Flight of the Pimp Face


Also known as complete douche bag face. For some reason whenever a picture is a taken of me my face turns into this horrible presentation that you are now witnessing. Its like my face has this natural inclination to make me like the biggest idiot ever. It reminds me a face some football player in high school would make. I really wish it didn't this but its almost part of my DNA I think. Im pretty sure it started out as a funny thing but it has since become a ridiculous display of photographic douchery (is that a word?). I digress. Anyways, the other guy in the picture, who also looks quite bad, is Bret from Flight of the Conchords. For those of you who don't know who Flight of the Conchords are (aka FOTC, for you Hud), they are two guys from New Zealand who have a TV show on HBO about their band and life in New York City. Its seriously one of the funniest shows on TV; up there with The Office. Last night (Tuesday night) I went with my friend Hud down to Hollywood to an after party for a band called Chromeo. They had played on Jimmy Kimmel Live earlier. Hud is a producer for the kids show Yo Gabba Gabba and often goes to cool little shindigs like this to meet people, bands, and the like to come and guest star on the show. So we rolled down to the Roosevelt (i think) Hotel and Bret was there. He was a way cool guy and cool with me taking a picture with him. I was reminded of the part in Iron Man where the soldier asks Robert Downey Jr.'s character "Is it cool if I take a picture with you?" To which RDJ responds, "Yes, its very cool,". Classic. Anyways, the after party was way fun. Did I mention we got VIP treatment at the line? Hud is a sweet person to go places with because he always knows someone that can get you in backstage, ahead of the line, free, or any combination of the three.

If any of you are like me, you check your own blog (if you have one) and every other person's blog you know on a daily basis. I aggravates me to no end when people don't let me into their world by blogging. To this I apologize because its been awhile since I have blogged and I have not done it as much lately. I promise to keep it up more from now on. I won't, however, promise pictures with every blog. Its too hard to it often with pictures, but i'll try to do as much pictures as possible.

In other news, my sister is coming to town this weekend for like 10 days I think and I am way excited to see her and my niece Mia. Unfortunately my brother in law Zach won't be coming, which is a bust. I am so excited to see little Mia. She is getting not so little these days and its going to be so much fun to play with her. I'll for sure post some pictures.

Im currently listening to Thrice's Alchemy Index, all 4 parts, on shuffle and am reminded again of its greatness. I know I blab a lot about them, but they are seriously so rad. I highly recommend them to everyone. In fact, Im going to throw a song off the alchemy index on here for you all to listen too. If you want more go buy it on itunes or I guess I can burn it for you if you don't want to fork over the money.

PS I'm making a vow to work on not making the "pimp" face during pictures.

3 Comments »

Powered by Blogger Skins. Theme: TheBuckmaker | Free Wordpress Templates. Presents HD TV Futurama Streaming. Featured on Wedding Dresses.